Not Your Grandmother’s Sex Ed
The forum we create is participant-driven, so the content is always relevant – and we don’t shy away from hard conversations.
- Interpreting media messages and distinguishing them from reality.
- Exploring how gender norms affect perceptions, attitudes, and behavior.
- Interacting with social media in healthy and productive ways.
- Understanding the effects of pornography on social and sexual development.
- Discussing sexual violence, consent, power and influence, right and responsibilities and more are all part of Talk’s curriculum.
Learn more about Talk »